18 November 2010

Photography Workshop

Conceptual Photography; Everyday routine
My photography project is based around my daily routine. There is no human presence in my photographs because I want to show the objects I use daily, and the fact that many of the things I rely on each and everyday are relied on by other people too. This includes buses, showers, food & drink, and even a warm bed to sleep and dream in at night.
I was very inspired by some fairytale-like photography so I made my photographs my own by adding an ‘Alice in wonderland’ feel, using tags throughout my day to show how I use and interact with each object.
My work is specific to my personal daily routine but most things should feature in many other peoples too.











No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird