5 October 2011

Art on the Prom 2011

Very late post. my first ever post on here was Art on the prom 2010 I think so this is this years stall. It went really well, last year i just presented paintings and drawings and made just over £100, this year i incorporated my Jewellery company, Louise Marie Crafts (Click for online Folksy Shop!). I made over £200 and I had looooaaads of stock left. Also sold loads. I was really pleased and i will be doing it next year for sure!! you might recognise the beach hut painting in the background, from my last blog post, which was for sale too :D


Me at my stall!! Slightly windswept :P

A few framed pictures

hair slides


rings/earrings/bracelets/wine glass charms


Handpainted wine glasses.. very popular!!

My little sister Georgina (11) helped me on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird