12 May 2013

More about my amazing University Course!

I Study Decorative Arts at Nottingham Trent University.. if you didnt already know! Here is a promotional video made by the third years, about our course. It sums it up really nicely and i am proud to say i am part of this movement!


The third years are currently working on their final degree shows and also the setup and running of their live trading module, which includes setting up a bricks and mortar shop in Nottingham City Center. I have been given the opportunity to have my products for sale inside this amazing two-week-only pop up shop!! I also had a few items in the last years shop too :)

We go to set up on Saturday. Ill post some more information about this space closer to the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird