13 February 2013

Hand printed fabrics.. The samples!

Things are pushing too quickly at uni for my liking at the moment; I feel rushed into making a 'final piece' when really all I want to do is sit down and concentrate on making these digital pattern repeats much more interesting before I waste money burning a screen with a print that's pretty cool, but not my best work! Anyway - these are the samples for my first fabric collection.

For the next project I want to develop my frames print by printing without thimbles and also altering the sizes of the frames themselves! But I'm forgetting about that at the moment to concentrate on getting meters of these printed up and making some little creations :)

Here are my designs so far!







No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird